Thursday, October 4, 2012

Beau Peter Brooks

12:37 PM Posted by raras styles , No comments

Beau Peter Brooks




  • NAME: 
Beau Peter Brooks
  • NICKNAME
Bobo is my nickname or Beau job
  • D.O.B/ STAR SIGN:
I was born on the 31st of July 93 which makes me a Leo
  • YEAR LEVEL/ FAV SUBJECT:
I actually finished school last year but my favourite subject at school was drama I always looked forward to going to those classes
  • LIKES AND DISLIKES:
I like hanging out with mates and making YouTube videos with he janoskians I dislike the crazy old man who hits skip in Coburg
  • HOBBIES:
Hobbies include acting soccer gym. I think it's very important to keep up with your fitness
  • SPORTS YOU PLAY/ FAV SPORT:
Favourite sport would have to be AFL
  • WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT GIRLS/ FRIENDS/ FAMILY:
I love girls with nice eyes. I think it's good to have a healthy relationship with your friends family and girls but in saying that family always comes first
  • WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE:
I pretty much listen to all music. My favourite song is the cave by Mumford and sons..
  • DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS:
I have an ugly dog named Lala
  • WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY:
A good couple of tacos for dinner makes me happy. Hint hint mum
  • FAV FOOD:
Spaghetti bolognaise and taco's
  • FAV COLOUR:
Red


so yeah..
beau adalah kakak dari twins luke & Jai.
dan anggota personil Janoskians yang paling tua.. 
dia juga orang yang paling banyak ngomong di grup.. 
alias juru bicara grup.. 
hampir di setiap Video, dia yang lebih mendominasi,, tapi kalo di sosial media seperti Twitter dia jarang Onlen -___-

dan muka nya sangat familiar menurut gw -__-


0 komentar:

Post a Comment