Monday, December 2, 2013

R.I.P Paul Walker (Brian O'Connor)

8:21 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
R.I.P 
Paul Walker 
a.k.a 
Brian O'connor 





sunday 1 december 2013.
what a lovely sunday morning, before the tragic car accident that killed Paul Walker was came out. 
speechless, barely feel nothing but heartbroken. 
my hero, my idol, my my my,, oh god .
he died in car accident as a passenger with his friend, after attending charity event.



niat mau bantu korban filliphines, malah jadi korban kecelakaan..
what a tragic.

damn he was famous by his role in Fast n Furious. with his skill driving, and nice car.
and he died in nice car too. 

last photo before he died


few hours later





njir 40 tahun still hot.
sepersekian menit setelah di declare dia meninggal sempet gak percaya njing.
gela, wtf . pls dont die.
dont leave ff7.

but apa mau dikata, Tuhan berkata lain.
Takdir hidup dan mati sudah ada yg ngatur.. 
itu memang takdir dia untuk kembali kepada Nya.
God just take an angel from earth back to heaven.
go rest in peace Paul Walker.
you will never be forgotten. 

Ride or Die Remember..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment